Hold on to your hats folks, because it’s Black Friday! Shoppers from around the world can’t wait to get a hold of the best bargains of the year. Of course, Yoast likes to join the fun, and we do that by offering you a whopping 30% discount on ALL our plugins and courses! What are you waiting for? Can’t decide what to get? Read on and find out what we’ve been doing this year.
Here are the Black Friday sale details
We won’t keep you too long, so here are the details of our 2018 Black Friday sale:
Prices will automatically be adjusted once you add your favorite products to your cart.
Save $30 on our new Yoast subscriptions
One of the coolest things we’ve released this year is Yoast subscriptions. With a Yoast subscription, you get access to all our plugins, courses or both at a low monthly price. Or, if you want to save even more, you can get an annual subscription and save up to 60% off the regular price. We have three flavors, so there’s bound to be one that fits you:
- All our premium plugins: Get Yoast SEO Premium and all the add-ons for one low price, including 24/7 support.
- All our training courses: Get access to all the courses in Yoast Academy for one low price, plus get access to exclusive premium content you’ll find nowhere else.
- Get everything: All our WordPress SEO plugins and training courses for an even better price. This includes both support and access to exclusive content.
Please check the webinar “SEO in 2019” we did this week to get a glimpse of the kind of exclusive content we’ll be producing for our subscription members:
Huge plugin releases and cool Premium features
We’ve been busy improving all of our plugins. Yoast SEO has undergone a metamorphosis this year, starting with the UX and feature cleanup in Yoast SEO 7.0 up to Gutenberg support in Yoast SEO 8.0 and a much-improved SEO analysis in Yoast SEO 9.0. 2018 was the year where Yoast SEO got a lot better, faster and above all, smarter. Here’s an overview of some of the impressive premium features available in Yoast SEO Premium:
Premium SEO analysis
In Yoast SEO 9.0, we added a much-improved SEO analysis. Not only was the regular analysis updated with a more flexible keyphrase analysis, but Yoast SEO Premium got word form recognition. This means that Yoast SEO Premium not only takes your regular focus keyphrase into account when checking your text but also forms like past tense, plural and more. Now, optimizing a text becomes an incredibly natural process.
Also, you can now even optimize your text for both synonyms and related keyphrases so that you can check your text for all the context search engines and humans need to understand a text fully. Last but not least, we’ll even check if you’ve spread out your keyphrases, synonyms and related keyphrases across your article.
Other indispensable Premium features
Of course, there are a lot more cool features in Yoast SEO Premium. Here’s a sampling:
- An excellent redirect manager that helps you handle those pesky redirects yourself.
- Social previews, so you can make sure your social post look their utmost best.
- An internal linking tool that automatically suggests articles to link to based on what you write.
- And of course, access to our excellent support team!
- Premium users automatically get access to all upcoming premium features.
Yoast Academy: Loads of new and updated courses
The guys and girls of Yoast Academy have been incredibly busy this year. They released a slew of new or updated courses, and the pace will probably pick up even more in 2019. Here’s what came out in 2018:
- A free SEO for beginners course: an excellent introduction to all things SEO
- An updated Yoast SEO for WordPress training: learn all the ins and outs of the Yoast SEO plugin and how to set it up for maximum effect.
- An updated Site structure training: learn how encompasses a solid site structure and discover how to set your site up perfectly.
- A new Keyword research training: find out how to do keyword research realistically so you can get real results.
- A new Basic SEO training: a training to help you master the practical SEO skills using hands-on tips to rank higher.
Spoiler alert: there’s more where that came from! Discover the rest of our SEO courses in Yoast Academy. Not sure which course is for you? No worries, every course has free trials lesson that gives you a sense of what it encompasses.
Local SEO: powered by WooCommerce
Severing local customers? If so, you’re probably glad to hear that our Local SEO plugin just got more powerful. The Local SEO plugin now has something extra for your WooCommerce site: Pickup as a shipping method! This brings cool new opportunities for your local business. A local customer can now order products online and pick these products up in your store. New shipping statuses and shipping email options will make sure that your customer knows when their order is ready for pickup. Same low price, more options!
Don’t wait too long; this Black Friday sale is over before you know it!
So, that’s just a couple of suggestions for this Black Friday for you. We’re sure you’ll find something to whet your appetite. If so, please don’t wait too long because this sweet deal doesn’t last forever!