All year long, SEO experts share their in-depth knowledge and timely advice to help the larger search community navigate new releases and find ways to manage all kinds of challenges. Here’s a look at the ten most read columns that resonated with readers this year.
- If you’re not using Remarketing Lists and Similar Audiences for Search, you’re leaving money on the table by John Lincoln published on Sept. 24
- Google Questions and Answers: Everything you need to know by Joy Hawkins published on Jan. 25
- Are you ready for the attribution changes coming to Google AdWords? by Mona Elesseily published on March 1
- 5 Things Google Ads can now do automatically by Frederick Vallaeys published on July 3
- Here’s what happened when I followed Googlebot for 3 months by Max Cyrek published on Nov. 28
- How to survive Google’s new local search world by Wesley Young published on May 21
- Say goodbye to low Quality Score with this Google Ads script by Daniel Gilbert published on July 10
- Here’s how to use Twitter to dominate the Google search results by Chris Silver Smith published on April 16
- How to prioritize SEO tasks by impact by Casie Gillette published on July 3
- Google My Business listings: 5 frequently asked questions by Sherry Bonelli published on July 10
To learn more about the changes in search and SEO this past year, check out Barry Schwartz’s recap of 2018.