Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google now shows dynamic search ad performance aggregated by landing page
Sep 10, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The landing page report is one of three reports available for dynamic ad targets in the Google Ads interface.
- 3 ways retailers can amplify revenue on Google
Sep 10, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Some combinations are more than complementary; they’re transformative. In those instances, the two components don’t simply augment one another, they actually evolve into something new and superior to what they were before. Retailers can apply this idea to their performance marketing strategies.
- Double down on speed optimization with these 9 advanced tips
Sep 10, 2018 by Aleh Barysevich
Does your site have a need, a need for speed? Here’s a breakdown of Google’s PageSpeed Insight Rules and best practice advice on optimizing web pages for greater speed performance.
- After Google manual actions expire, algorithms may handle some of those site penalties
Sep 10, 2018 by Barry Schwartz
Google has confirmed again that manual actions, human-driven search penalties, can expire over time.
- Elite SEM acquires CPC Strategy with an eye toward growing its Amazon practice
Sep 7, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The e-commerce-focused agency has more than 125 employees and a proprietary retail search advertising optimization platform.