Regardless of your company’s size and marketing sophistication, marketing automation tools can provide the following benefits to the organization:
- Increased marketing efficiency.
- Enhanced ability to generate more and better-qualified leads.
- A multichannel view of prospect behavior.
- Better alignment of sales and marketing goals.
- Improved lead conversion and ROI.
MarTech Today’s “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for B2B marketing automation software platforms and the considerations involved in implementing this software in your business.
This 48-page report includes profiles of 15 leading B2B marketing automation vendors, capabilities comparisons and recommended steps for evaluating and purchasing. If you are a marketer looking to adopt a marketing automation software platform, you need to read this report. Visit Digital Marketing Depot to download your copy.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.